We are recruiting a full-time digital marketer who will report to the CEO. You will have 2 years copywriting or related experience.
You will create engaging written, graphics, and video content using the latest marketing technologies and social media. You will implement innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
In your cover letter/email, please tell us about your related experience. It is not essential that you would be proficient in all duties listed below as training will be provided, and some duties can be delegated to third-party contractors/freelancers. It is essential that you have all the skills listed below.
2 years doing this same type of work.
The skills needed to succeed are:
- Excellent English: reading, writing, and listening;
- Organized and able to follow specific directions;
- Love learning;
- Attention to detail and tolerance for working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Commitment to completion of projects on a timely basis;
- Self-motivated, ability to take initiative, multi-task, work well under pressure and work efficiently in the absence of managers.
- Write copy for websites, landing pages, email marketing, blog posts, social media, media releases, etc;
- Create and manage reports for website sales and product shipping;
- Write product descriptions, product inserts & product packaging content;
- Research keywords;
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring and maintenance of online selling platform;
- Customer and supplier contact;
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success;
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns;
- Contact, interview, and hire third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content;
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites;
Drive traffic to company pages.
You will work from our office in brand new “The Greenery” building, 200m from Cebu IT Park. After a couple of months, you will have the option of working some days virtually/online. If you were to work from home, you would be required to have your own computer, webcam, and microphone with an internet connection. This vacancy is for a long-term position of 40 per week.
Unit 9, 3rd Floor The Greenery Building
Pope John Paul II Avenue, Kasambagan
Mabolo, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
As soon as possible
You will work 40 hour work weeks.
Our office hours are 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday, and you may select your own hours between those times.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org